he ICICI Bank appointed Sandeep Bakhshi as the chief executive officer (CEO) of the bank after Chanda Kochhar sought early retirement from the bank. The bank accepted Kochhar's resignation with immediate effect.
"The Board decided to appoint Mr. Sandeep Bakhshi as Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer. His appointment will be for a period of five years until October 3, 2023, subject to regulatory and other approvals," ICICI Bank said in a regulatory filing.
- Black Friday Fabric Sofa Sale in UK
- Shop for Moving Rorschach mask Online
- Dr. Fauci Is My Hero T Shirt T Shirt
- Buy Cheap Animal Crossing: New Horizons Bells & Items | ACbells
- For Nissan servicing in Guildford, Click here
- .NET Training Centre |Learn .NET training courses in institute |C# Dot Net Courses.
- University Research Paper Writing
- 888-846-6939-Setting up remote access to QuickBooks for Mobile Users
- Waste Management Company Westville IN
- Why Flutter development is possible with reduced cost?