Chennai once a suburb has gradually emerged as a residential hub due to several automobile companies such as Renault Nissan, Toyota Apollo tyres and TVS have made Chennai their homeland. Its closeness to the Airport and Chennai-Bangalore Highway has made these areas popular for Chennai real estate. As a result a hike in price is also denoted from the increasing demand. A stable supply of real estates in Chennai is 20,000 units whereas absorption is 65 %. Apartment for sale in Chennai varies from Rs 18 lakhs to 35 lakhs depending on the location and the facilities available. Further there are more IT oriented jobs which encourages people to buy residential flat in Chennai.
A Chennai real estate that gives the feel of diving in luxury is the Altis Sri Lakshmi Vilas at Kotturpuram costing Rs.5.26 crore. This flat for sale in Chennai covers 2392 square feet of total area with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The flat bears Italian marble in dining area floors, wooden in the bedroom and import
- Aluminium Die Casting Manufacturer | USA | Germany – ACMI
- Cab Driving Jobs: The Most Hot & Trending Career In India In 2018-19
- How Is MSME Loan Good For Small Business Owners?
- Earn A New Experience In Living Luxurious Apartment
- Freight Forwarding Networks Worldwide
- DUA TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND GIRLFRIEND BACK
- Cancel Timeshare Easily
- Legal Compliance Training | Compliance Training For Corporates
- Vaastu Shastra For Home Expert In Hyderabad
- Jee Le Zara 6th January 2014 Episode