Key benchmark index CNX Nifty 50 fell by 228 points or 2.91% in the week ended Friday, August 1, 2014 to settle for the week at 7602.60. As per expert’s credo, heavy selling due to July 2014 contract expiry and the weakness in global stocks were the main reason behind the weekly fall in 50-unit index.
- Acai Savory Dish For A Smoothie, Chicken, Gem Salad, Berry Sauce.
- Aesthatic Services Toms River
- Best Restaurant Udaipur Bawarchi Pure Veg
- Charity And Technology
- Best Kids Play Area | Bangalore Children’s Play Area
- Beach Wedding In Chennai | My Grand Wedding
- Packers And Movers Hyderabad
- Thread Salon|Skin Care In San Francisco, Berkeley, Walnut Creek CA
- Pigeon Net For Balcony In Hyderabad
- Inloggen Op Facebook.nl, Vrienden Zoeken, Facebook Verwijderen Account