James Liang VW engineer was proved to be guilty of a violation of clean air act, and a consumer fraud count. Liang has worked for the company more than 25 years and now he is 62 years old.
Volkswagen has already spent nearly £12bn to address environmental, and owner claims.
James was part of engineers team that conducted emissions test on the diesel engine. He could face five years in jail although by cooperating the US, he could reduce jail time; He has been fined up to $250,000.
The scandal blustered after an investigation in America, that many cars have software in a diesel engine that could sense when they were tested. A device so called “defeat device” could improve the performance of the engine and meet the need of air clean standards.
- Benefits Of EHR In Cardiology Billing In The USA
- Keerthy Suresh With Cute Smile With Lakshmi Gaaru In Manmadhudu2
- Bridal Makeup In Udaipur
- Buy Luxurious Residential Unit From Ats Allure
- Pic Collage Maker Pro
- Shift To A Newly Themed Residential Flats At Lodha Codename Megastar Thane
- Banswara Marble Udaipur Rajasthan India SAMI
- Global 1, 4-Cyclohexanedimethanol Market Outlook 2017-2022
- Testo Ultra – Increase Strength And Stamina Boosting Your Testosterone Levels With Testo Ultra