Storing data in Hadoop has become a common practice in IT these days. However, the benefits of this rapidly evolving technology are often coupled with data privacy issues. However, there are some concerns about securing sensitive data in this new technology. In this dynamic environment, personally identifiable information such as names, addresses, contacts and social security numbers may exist in large volumes and pose serious concerns related to security issues. Through careful planning and the appropriate use of technology, much of these concerns can be alleviated.
- Digital Marketing – A Boon For Startups
- Charitable Trusts In Uttar Pradesh
- Free Career Assessment Test In UK
- Apar Manufacturers, Exporters & Suppliers Of Transformer Oil, Poweroil.
- How To Teach Children About Feelings And Emotions – Schooling Blog
- Indonesian Transfer Maids
- Webroot Phone Support
- IIBS Bangalore Courses | IIBS Bangalore MBA | IIBS PGDM – IIBS
- University Term Paper
- The Best AP Courses Are Here