Land registration involves ownership and other rights on land. Whenever you buy a land or property you have register your land. Below documents are required for the property registration.
1. Encumbrance certificate.
2. Agreement of sale.
3. NOC from apartment association.
4. Sale deed in presence Seller’s name.
5. Khata certificate.
6. Latest bank statement, if any loan dues on property.
7. Latest paid tax receipts.
8. All title documents from property owner.
- Religion Custom Term Paper
- Rhythm CCounty-Greater Noida West-9268682211
- Sandra Bullock First Spotted With New Boyfriend
- Old Age Homes In Thane
- Enjoy Mardi Gras Theme Party With Friends And Family
- Manufacturer Of Alaska Gold Granite In India Natura Exporter
- Best Shallow Mount Subwoofer – Shallow Mount 12 – Shallow Subs
- Canada Immigration With Low IELTS Band Requirements 2020
- Reason Why Auto Car Wash Is Considered The Best In San Bruno
- Gurgaon (Gurugram), DLF Magnolias Apartments, Flats, Floors And Penthouse For Rent And Lease