Land registration involves ownership and other rights on land. Whenever you buy a land or property you have register your land. Below documents are required for the property registration.
1. Encumbrance certificate.
2. Agreement of sale.
3. NOC from apartment association.
4. Sale deed in presence Seller’s name.
5. Khata certificate.
6. Latest bank statement, if any loan dues on property.
7. Latest paid tax receipts.
8. All title documents from property owner.
- How To Fix Webroot Authentication And Error Code 1308?
- .NET Training Centre |Learn .NET Training Courses In Institute |C# Dot Net Courses.
- Utilize The Enhanced Services Of Ats Pristine To Buy A Home
- Clifford Beaumont: Regulators Warn EU To Prepare For Brexit
- Know The Limitations Of Computer-Generated Translation.
- Best Restaurants In Ahmedabad | Hotels In Ahmedabad
- Signature Global Orchard Avenue Affordable Housing Projects In Gurgaon
- Grab Wonderful Ajnara Klock Tower Buy Luxury Flats Forever
- Fuel Saving Analysis In Biomass Gasifier
- Digital Marketing Solution For Restaurant Business