Land registration involves ownership and other rights on land. Whenever you buy a land or property you have register your land. Below documents are required for the property registration.
1. Encumbrance certificate.
2. Agreement of sale.
3. NOC from apartment association.
4. Sale deed in presence Seller’s name.
5. Khata certificate.
6. Latest bank statement, if any loan dues on property.
7. Latest paid tax receipts.
8. All title documents from property owner.
- Electrical dealers in chennai
- Courier To Europe From US
- Best Home Buying Programs for Single Moms
- Top 10 ecommerce Websites 2020
- best business setup ideas to start in dubai
- Compaq Technical Support
- Toll free 24/7 HitBTC Customer Service Number
- AMITY University Noida Ranking | Amity Noida Ranking – Amity
- Luxurious Apartments Were Launched By Rise Group At An Affordable Price
- ING Internetbankieren Aanvragen Nederland