Ideal to use at community events, corporate retreats, trade shows, sporting events, and more, Print Mesh Banners From PrintMagic and that can be easily hung on chain-linked fences outdoors using Grommets or Pole Pockets. These banners are similar to Outdoor Vinyl Banners but have a ratio of 70/30 where the Banner Printing is 70% Vinyl and the rest 30% is made of tiny holes. These holes give the Banners a more transparent and muted look, also letting a bit of light pass through.