According to a new market report published by Lucintel, the future of the global PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride) pipe market looks promising with opportunities in the residential, industrial, and commercial construction industries. The global PVC pipe market is expected to reach an estimated $51.5 billion by 2024 with a CAGR of 5.8% from 2019 to 2024. The major drivers for this market are growth in residential and non-residential construction activities and replacement of aging pipelines.
- Fiber Optic Attenuators丨Fiber Optic Products Manufacturer
- Women nautical gold earrings
- Champions League – Chelsea FC, Man United receive a possible lift in a fight to sign Ben Chilwell
- Chimac | No-1 Korean – American Chicken Restaurant in Houston
- How can Print Media help you Promote your Business?
- MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD Tech Support Phone Number
- Landscape Architect Email List | Landscape Architect Mailing Database
- Know How Open Offshore Bank Account
- Illuminati | Official Website for the Illuminati,illuminati contact,illuminati members.
- 10 things to keep in mind before you develop your mobile app