According to a new market report published by Lucintel, the future of the global hot melt adhesives market looks promising with opportunities in packaging, disposable hygiene products, automotive, bookbinding, and other sectors. The global hot melt adhesives market is expected to reach an estimated $9.3 billion by 2022 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2017 to 2022. The major growth drivers for this market are growing demand for hot melt adhesives in end use industries like packaging, disposable hygiene products, and automotive industry due to fast processing and environmental friendly properties.
- How To Choose The Finest Manhattan Nanny Agency?
- Non AC Toyota Etois Car Rental Traiff BangaloreS.G.Rent A Car Luxury Cab Operators-9980544430
- How Much Would It Cost To Build The Uber Partners App?
- Bangalore Car Hire Muv Suv QualisS.G.Rent A Car Luxury Cab Operators-9980544430
- Rannutsav, Rann Utsav
- Tyre Changing Manufacturer In India| Automotive Industry In India.
- Career Counselor In NCR
- How To Contact AOL Email Customer Service Phone Number
- Personal Loan In Chennai | Interest Rate, Eligibility From SBI, ICICI, Yes Bank, Capital First
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Attorneys, Brooklyn New York