Northpass, a global technology company providing the leading cloud-based learning platform, announced today the appointment of Colin Day to its Board of Directors. The addition of Day brings the total number of Board members to four, with this being the first independent seat.
Day brings more than 20 years of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology experience to his new Board role at Northpass. Currently, Day serves as the Chairman of iCIMS, which he founded in 2000. Having scaled iCIMS to over 4,000 customers with more than $250MM in recurring revenue, today, iCIMS is the leading SaaS-based enterprise recruiting platform. This growth has been recognized by Inc., which named iCIMS one of America’s fastest-growing private companies for 13 years. The company’s technology supports over 2 million global, licensed users across more than 200 countries.
- The Semiconductor Materials Market- Growing at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period 2028
- Decorative Pebbles Supplier in India Anil Exports Manufacturer
- buy al fakher tabacoo online canada
- Deepening Inequality in the Australian Labor Market
- How to Import Square transactions into QuickBooks desktop?
- Easy Steps to Removing your Tree inMelbourne | Arborcraft Tree Services
- ecommerce website solutions
- Egyptian Cotton 300 Thread Count Solid Sheet Sets
- 1 BHK Apartments for Sale in Chennai Reasons for the Raising Demand
- Consult Personal Injury Solicitors for making a compensation