Each and every individual has their own unique thoughts and thinking patterns, that is the beauty of human beings. In order for a country to truly achieve success, it is important to cultivate the individual abilities, talents, and creative thoughts of students. This will allow innovation and development in the country.
Unfortunately, however, this is far from what the education system in Pakistan is doing. Rather than celebrating differences and promoting unique and creative thinking, the education system is systematically “killing creativity” in students, and instead pushing them into a box.
- College Training Program & Beauty Career
- Energy Monitoring: The First Step for Industrial IoT Implementation
- Overview & Analysis of IR35 | Conclique
- Digital Marketing Training Institute in Kochi
- Flats For New Residential Projects In Pune Could Be Under-Going Significant Systems
- Water Cooled Fans for Rent | Preferred Climate Solutions
- Study Abroad Student Visa Consultants in Ahmedabad | NB Group
- All About Silks
- Shop Online for Women Artificial Jewellery, Artificial Jewellery Online Shopping – Estele.co
- Best Online shop in Dinajpur is KenaKata Dinajpur with home delivery