ISO/TS 16949:2009, in conjunction with ISO 9001:2008, defines the quality management system requirements for the design and development, production and, when relevant, installation and service of automotive-related products. ISO/TS 16949:2009 are applicable to sites of the organization where customer-specified parts, for production and/or service, are manufactured. One of the automotive industry’s most widely used international standards for quality management, ISO/TS 16949, has evolved with the publication of a new global industry standard called as Automotive Quality Management System Standard – IATF 16949. On October 3rd, 2016 IATF (International Automotive Task Force) 16949:2016 was published by the IATF and supersedes and replaces the current ISO/TS 16949.
- Buy Mercedes-benz Tyres Online
- Jasa Kecapi Suling Bandung (081394331667)
- Grab The Pre-launch Offer – Pen
- Are Investors Able To Accept REIT As An Option?
- We Canvas Wall Art Always
- All About Family Lawyers Mornington Asset Protection, Legacy And Wills
- High PR Web 2.0 Sites 2015
- Home In Chennai And Its Benefits
- Glass Milk Bottle For Babies
- HAPRI Insulation Material Manufacturing