When asked, multi-location businesses often cite communication between local owners and corporate as one of their most significant pain points as found in a recent study conducted by Forrester. As a multi-location marketer, getting all local owners on the same page can be challenging when it comes to understanding the importance of a robust localized marketing strategy. Throughout this blog, we’ll explain how you can sell the value of both ratings and reviews and social media to your local owners – two critical components to a localized marketing strategy. As multi-location marketers, you are likely already aware of the value of localized marketing, so it’s all about how you communicate its importance to local owners.
- New-Age Parenting Courses with Wonderlives
- Spacemakers Closets Alpharetta GA | QualityClosetConnection
- ERP for HVAC Industry
- ATS Homekraft Nobility – AWESOME RESIDENTIAL TOWNSHIP FOR BUYERS!
- How to Find the Best Travel Agency for Hajj Journey 2020?
- SAP HR/HCM Online Training
- Increase Sales and Market Share with Incentive Best Practices
- Things Project Manager should do every week.
- How to Protect Your Elm Trees from Elm Leaf Beetle
- Parason D-Type Pulper for Pulp and Paper Industry