Traffic t an intersectionsignals allow effective communication and prevent traffic accidents. It is crucial to completely understand what each signal means.
As you approach an intersection, keep a sufficient safe distance and look two or three vehicles ahead
Even when the signal is green, make sure it is safe before you move. Always be alert to the possibility that vehicles or pedestrians can suddenly appear in front of your vehicle despite the signal.
When you near an intersection installed with traffic lights, move into a direction where you can clearly see the lights. If you are behind a large vehicle, remember to maintain an adequate distance as you are not able to see the light.
When a vehicle is turning, its rear wheels turn in a smaller radius than the front. Therefore, be especially careful when you are turning right so that your rear wheels do not hit a bicycle or a pedestrian.
- Movers|Toronto Movers |Toronto Movers Companies |Moving In Toronto
- Jee Le Zara 31st December 2013 Episode
- Reva University Ranking | Reva University Bangalore Ranking
- Generic Dolutegravir Brand Tivicay
- Buy Cell Phone Accessories At Langley
- How To Use Implied Volatility
- 2/3bhk Flats Apartments Property In Noida Extension
- Kristen Stewart Remains Vague On Hot Preference
- Waterjet Cutting In Coimbatore
- Increase Sales & Revenue With ECommerce SEO Services
- Category: Technology