Well, Motion Graphics Templates (as mentioned in previous blogs) can be created in both Premiere Pro and After Effects. But, the issue arises when artists wishes to open the . MOGRT file that can only be opened in Premiere Pro. Well, you can refer to our previous blogs where we have mentioned the steps on “how to create a motion graphics template in premiere”.
Here, we will show you how to build a Motion Graphics Template in After Effects CC.
Open the Essential Graphics Panel
Click on “Window” and select “Essential Graphics” from drop down box to open the Essential Graphics Panel in After Effects.
Under the drop box “Master,” select the composition you want to turn into a Motion Graphics Template.
Edit text in your template
To edit your text, you need to drag the “Source Text” from the text layer into the Essential Graphics Panel. Now, you can easily change the source text to another name
- American Girl Doll Clothes
- Take Part In Michaels Survey And Win Your Gift Card
- Braemar Service Repair
- Car Insurance Company Sharjah | Awnic- ALWATHBA
- Magnesium Supplement Offer Better Improvement In Health
- Mercedes Benz Rental India S.G.Rent A Car Luxury Cab Operators-9980544430
- Portering Chair Market Size, Share, Trends, And Forecast To 2027
- Get Central Heating Repair Services In Sheffield
- Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2020