About three and a half hour drive north of Adelaide at the top of Spencer Gulf lies Port Augusta. It is a place that has often been dubbed as the “Crossroads of Australia” since it serves as the main intersection of the north to south route between Adelaide and Darwin, and the east to west route between Sydney and Perth.
As is any other crossroads, it gives every traveller a glimpse of the amazing journey he or she is about to have. Being the so-called crossroads of the land down under, it offers the best and most scenic entrance to the countries most coveted sceneries in the great outback.
- Corner Sofa Manufacturer In Bikaner
- Mobile Application Development Market To Witness Huge Growth By 2025
- TOP MBA UNIVERSITIES & COLLEGES IN INDIA
- Global Talk Services | Pridesys IT Ltd
- Colleges For Certified Barber Program
- Germany Airbag Market Size, Share, Trends & Forecast 2019-2025
- Hire A Rent Cab S.G.Rent A Car Luxury Cab Operator 99805 44430
- Taxi App Development Company
- Biodegradable Sugarcane Bagasse Plates
- Ausdom M05 Bluetooth Bugelkopfhorer