Digital Strain Indicator (DG-ME-DSI-Cxx), is designed for direct measurement of strain. Strain gauges are used as sensors while being arranged in the full bridge & half bridge configuration. Use of advanced electronic integrated circuitry makes it efficient to measure as accurately as 0.1% of the reading.
The bridge is excited by a highly stabilized, low ripple D.C. Power Supply (5V nominal). The inherent imbalance of the bridge is initially balanced by the potentiometer provided on the board. The output of the bridge is amplified by a precise, low drift, low noise & highly stabilized D.C. amplifier and is available in analogue form on request. The instrument is calibrated to display direct micro strains for one active arm.
- Recruitment Agencies In Kuwait
- Office Furniture In Jaipur
- OMICS Mission:Creation Of Scientific Knowledge
- Prediksi Bola Napoli Vs Lazio 21 September 2015
- Commercial Property In Gurgaon
- IBPS CLERK MAINS MOCK TEST 3 | QA Reasoning ENGLISH GA| Lokesh Sir, Kaustubh Sir, Dr. Pushpak
- Would You Like To Do Umrah And Hajj With Us?
- Sofia Vergara Looking For A Surrogate Mother
- Rolls Royce Phantom Hire London
- Online Writing Service