Both Limited liability partnership and partnership firm are methods of business formation. the partnership firm was an old concept of the business formation while LLP was introduced in India in 2009. both have pros and cons like LLP advantage is one partner cannot be affected or held liable by the action of another business partner and on the other hand this is the disadvantage of the Partnership firm.
- Paella For The People Crew Shirt
- Tru-Vu Omniscreen Eyeset
- Inlogic Global Is A Leading Software Develioment Comapny Canada
- Best Tour And Travel Agency In India Which Would Give You Unmatchable Travel Management Services
- What Is The Difference Between B2C And B2B Ecommerce Platforms?
- Fabrication Companies In Mumbai
- Benji Madden Confessed His Love Cameron Diaz In Her Birthday
- Opportunities For The Global All-terrain Vehicle Market To Reach $3.3 Billion By 2022
- Celebrate Each And Every Occasion In Bangalore With Gifts At Lowest Price
- App Development Company In Delhi | Tranciscolabs