The Brooks Glycerin 18 is Brooks’ most cushioned everyday trainer. This year, the upper got extra stretch and the midsole got more cushion. A stretchier upper and more cushioning typically mean a shoe is going to improve and that’s what happened here. The Glycerin 18 has been a runner favorite for years and it just got better.
Drew: The Brooks Glycerin 18 uses a midsole made of DNA Loft. DNA Loft is a blend of EVA foam, rubber, and air. The rubber is meant to increase the cushion’s bounce and durability while the air decreases weight. It’s the softest cushioning that Brooks makes and the Glycerin is the shoe with the most of it. And this year’s Glycerin 18 gets the most DNA Loft it’s ever had because Brooks reconfigured the midsole to pack in more DNA Loft goodness.
This is the plushest cushioning setup Brooks provides and it’s a fantastic ride. I really enjoyed the DNA Loft cushioning. It’s not too mushy but still protective. The transition
- Bluedart.com Courier Shipment Tracking / Customer Care Number / Charges
- Buy Used Accutemp 23″ Electric Steamer Oven MF-2018 at Best Price
- Dr. Shanthala Thuppanna – Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgeon in Bangalore
- Aadhar enabled service from Payworld
- Kitchen remodeling adding value to your home
- Reasons why people opt for Brass sanitary fittings
- Car Hire Toyota Innova S.G.Rent a car luxury cab operators-9980544430
- Timber Doors | Galton Supplies- Townsville
- Website Design Company In Pune | Web Development Services In Pune| Digital Zeromile Infotech
- Scholarship Essay Help
- Category: Hollywood Premiers