Chana prices closed lower by 1.55 per cent on Friday at the National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange Limited (NCDEX) as a result of the steady sowing progress of pulses along with high supplies in major producing states. At the NCDEX, chana futures for April 2016 contract closed at Rs. 4,181 per quintal, down by 1.55 per cent, after opening at Rs. 4,231 against the previous closing price of Rs. 4,247. It touched the intra-day low of Rs. 4,172.
India is the largest producer of chickpea followed by Pakistan, Turkey and Iran. India produces around 6 to 8 million tonnes and contributes around 70 per cent of the total world production.
- BISE Bahawalpur Board 10th Class Result 2013 Matric
- Mantra To Marry With Desired Person
- Asset Finance And Leasing Software NETSOL Technologies Inc
- Transfers Durban To KSIA & HLUHLUWE IMFOLOZI
- Luxury BMW 5 Series Car Hire In Bangalore S.G.Rent A Car Luxury Cab Operators-9980544430
- Acharya Institute Of Technology Reviews | AIT Bangalore Reviews
- Reliance Money Login / Fast Trade / Commodity Trading / Customer Care Number
- Best Decorative Metal Coatings | Axolotfl
- Prom Season Big Sale! Save $15 On $90 For SITE WIDE+ FREE SHIPPING.. Shop Now!
- Custom Bathroom Remodeling