Airbag is a safety device used in vehicles. Airbag is a flexible fabric bag, which is designed to protect driver and other passengers in a car in case of a crash or an accident. When a collision is detected, airbag inflates in few milliseconds and forms a barrier between the driver, the steering wheel, front glass, and other parts of the vehicle. Thus, it can protect passengers from severe injuries.
- How To Lose Cellulite From The Body?
- Custom Research Papers 2
- How To Optimize Your Purchasing Management!
- Buy Zero Waste Garments In Kerala
- CBSE Previous Year Question Paper | Ncert Previous Year Question
- 5 Important Tips For Hair Care In Summer
- Commercial Property Management Services
- Use Of IETMs For Navy Air Force Defence
- Join In Swtor2credits Super Promo To Get Free 10000K Swtor Credits
- ERP For Automobiles | Automotive Industry Software Solutions | Automotive ERP Solutions
- Category: Television