Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design autocad training in chennai automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
- QuickBooks Data Damage Error Support | Quickbooks Support | 1-844-745-2444
- Smart Water Grid Market Can Rise Rapidly Between 2014 And 2025
- MCSE Course | MCSA Certification Cost
- Prestige Primerose Hills
- What Are The Benefits Of RPA?
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Users Email List | Fusion Middleware Database
- Ways In Which Microsoft Office Applications Are Used To Support Paralegal Environment
- BlaBlaCar App Clone | Get Best Carpool App Like BlaBlaCar
- Bise Matric 9th 10th Class SSC Supplementary Result 2015
- What Is An Ecommerce Solution And How Does It Work? – Guide