Asia-Pacific will be the leader in the global passenger car airbag market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecasted period. Some of the key factors for the growth of the market include significant vehicle sales in the region during the forecast period, and high vehicle exports by the countries including Chian, Japan, South Korea, and India. In addition, cohesive government regulation, adoption of the New Car Assesment Program, rising awareness of customers are among the major factor for the growth of the market.
- Global Cognitive Collaboration Market Size, Trends & Analysis – Forecasts to 2026
- Opportunities for adhesives in the German automotive industry to reach $1.1 billion by 2021
- Shirdi Flight packages from Chennai | Chennai to Shirdi flight packages
- Interview tips: 10 tips to improve interview performance
- Kingston Apartment Rentals
- Benefits of Venture Capital Networks
- Best branding and digital marketing agency – Antraajaal
- Large Custom Printed Signs Design in Savannah – Macon- Marietta GA
- CCNA training in gurgaon .
- Central Park Flower Valley Location Map