Kanchan has been in the beauty business since she was 15. Last December, the 40-year-old returned to India after a three-year stint as a beautician in Dubai on account of her daughter’s education and family. Though she’d worked with several high-end Delhi salons such as Toni & Guy in the past, she chose a different path this time: Instead of working full-time with a salon, she decided to sign up with digital home services platform UrbanClap Technologies on her sister’s recommendation.
She says she now takes three to four jobs a day on the platform to meet her target of making ₹1 lakh a month. “A job ties you up. This gives you a lot of freedom. And everyone likes to earn money,” she tells Fortune India at one of UrbanClap’s training centres in south Delhi. “I like that the harder I work, the more benefits I reap.”
- Artech Global – Web Design & Development
- Exceptional garage services in Woking
- Luxury BMW 5 series Car Hire In Bangalore S.G.Rent a car luxury cab operators-9980544430
- Signature Global Affordable Housing Sector 63 Gurgaon
- Boat Trailers for Sale, Boat Trailer Parts & Accessories
- What is ICT Hindi और ICT in education का महत्व क्या है ?
- Outsource Insurance Claims Data Entry Services
- Managed Services for Microsoft Azure – ERBrains
- BROOKLYN COMES ALIVE T-SHIRTS
- Search Engine Optimization Agency in Dubai