One of the biggest sellers on Amazon.com's India website has returned after the online retail giant changed its business structures to comply with new federal e-commerce curbs that took effect last week, two sources told Reuters.
India's modified foreign direct investment rules that kicked in on February 1, prevent companies such as Amazon from selling products from vendors where they, or their group companies, have equity holdings.
- Easy to Access Outlook OST File
- Best Mechine Lab setup kit manufacturers in Bangalore
- Quick Way To Check For Nofollow And Sponsored Links On A Webpage
- Toroidal Transformers in India
- Cannabis Technology: How Technology Is Making Dispensaries More Efficient
- Buy Weed Extracts Online
- JAF Internet Marketing
- InterConnect Wiring Fort Worth – Aircraft Wire Harness Manufacturers
- HIPPA violation – What it means for a healthcare organization
- Chelsea & Dexter Lawn Care Services