Abhiraj Bhal thinks that the term ‘hyperlocal’ is overused. In fact, according to him, the term might even be abused. Abhiraj Bhal would know what he is talking about, since he is the co-founder of hyperlocal startup UrbanClap, which he launched along with Raghav Chandra, Varun Khaitan on November 10, 2014.
An IIT Kanpur and IIM Ahmedabad graduate, Abhiraj Bhal, left his illustrious career as a consultant at The Boston Consulting Group to embark on the exhilarating journey of entrepreneurship. For the uninitiated, UrbanClap is a mobile marketplace for on-demand local and home-based services in up to 97 different categories including beauty services, photographers, electricians, home cleaning & repairs, yoga & guitar instructors, etc.
- Car rental in ajmer rajasthan , car rental services in ajmer , jaipur to ajmer car rental
- Are You Planning For Umrah Journey?
- Another Happy Customer of Tech2Cool!
- Top 10 Fortran Interview Questions and Answer
- Elaina Badro | Buy Professional Makeup Brushes, Lashes & Kits
- Flower Delivery Dubai | Flower Shop Dubai | Florist Dubai
- Generic Lenvatinib Brand Lenvima
- Top Trending Courses in India | Online Certification, MBATours
- Best Re export zone, free zone, duty free zones in Jeddah and container freight station
- Spesifikasi dan Harga Asus Zenfone Selfie