With March Madness underway, we bring you a performance review on adidas hoops’ latest team model: the Pro Bounce Madness 2019.
adidas. Basketball. Herringbone. At this point, that should be no surprise and I am not tired of the pattern. On a diverse set of gym floors, some with major flaws like humidity or general slickness, the Pro Bounce Madness’s traction was as reliable as a certain Samuel L. Jackson outburst, which was honestly a surprise given how tightly packed the herringbone is.
I surmise that the consistency of the traction is due to good rubber compound, though I suppose a ton of herringbone coverage for both linear and lateral movement did help so long as a ton of dust isn’t present, which somehow was the case for the most part of three weeks testing.
As a team shoe with soft rubber and not much depth, I wouldn’t even consider these as an outdoor option.
Full-length Bounce was on point from day one until now. You get a lot of it in the Pro Bounce Madness 2019 as the na
- Business Analysts And Financial Analyst
- Super Single Waterbed Sheet
- Now The E-learning Solutions For Security Staff
- Purchase Bettis Parts For Best Performance Of The Actuators
- Apar Manufacturers & Suppliers Of Speciallity Oils, Transformer Oils.
- How To Remove Pet Hair From Couch And Fancy Furniture
- Chemical Earthing Electrode
- Institute Of Management Bangalore
- Bradco Magnum Mulcher | Skid Steer Mulcher | Ford Distributing
- Narendra Modi At MADAME TUSSAUDS Museum
- Category: Visa Cards